Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Playlist-Menacing Intentions..Tues, May 23rd, 2006

Due to unforeseen circumstances, my show was short (and oh-so-sweet) this week:

(Opener) Pino Donaggio~School In Flames~Sountrack to the film "Carrie"

Interpol~Untitled~Turn On the Bright Lights
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness~Lights~Fear Is On Our Side
Buzzcocks~Wish I Never Loved You~Wish I Never Loved You (Single)
The Rogers Sisters~I Dig a Hole~Purely Evil
The Creatures ~Turn It On~Anima Animus
Iggy & The Stooges~Shake Appeal~Raw Power
The Jesus & Mary Chain~Rider~Barbed Wire Kisses
Bauhaus~Dancing~Mask
jive~from the film Airplane!
the Pandoras~I Want Him~ It's About Time
The Rogers Sisters ~The Clock~Never Learn to Cry
Josie Cotton~Johnny Are You Queer?
Haysi Fantayzee~Shiny Shiny
The Chameleons~Perfume Garden~What Does Anything Mean, Basically?
His Name Is Alive ~Finger~Home Is In Your Head
Cocteau Twins ~Those Eyes, That Mouth~Love's Easy Tears
Ladytron~Tender Talons~Exended Play
Rosetta Stone ~Are 'Friends' Electric?~Unerotica
His Name Is Alive~Mescalina~Home Is In Your Head35.4
Alien Sex Fiend~All The Madmen (Padded Cell Mix)
A.R.E. Weapons ~These Tears~Free In The Streets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home