Thursday, October 26, 2006

Menacing Intentions-Playlist for Tues., 10/24/06

******************************************************************************************
After taking last Tuesday off due to some impending illness (last-minute and quite unexpectedly I should add) I was quite the anxious and eager beaver to come back in to the studio and deliver another *stellar* (yeah, right) show... however, I was a tad late (d'oh!) and also, illness is somewhat plaguing me thus far, during

this otherwise fair Fall season...combined with a small dollup of allergies, I felt it was reflected (unwittingly) as my voice went a li'l in-n'out during last show, moreover, I felt my genuine 'joi d' vivre' was not coming through...but it was there! I'm telling you, it...was...there...it's expressed in the music that I played as listed below:

Child`s Play~ The Mission UK~ Children
Missing You ~A Place To Bury Strangers~ APBS
Green Fingers~ Siouxsie & the Banshees~A Kiss In The Dreamhouse
You`re Still Beautiful~The Church~Gold Afternoon Fix
Third Uncle~ Brian Eno ~ Taking Tiger Mountain - By Strategy
Are You Ready?~ Crispy Ambulance~ The Plateau Phase
A Poor Man's Memory~ Explosions In The Sky~ Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Die, Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Live Forever
Handsome Devil~The Smiths~Hatful of Hollow
Recoil~ Magazine ~ Real Life
The Lord's Prayer~ Nina Hagen ~In Ekstasy
Abel~ The National
The Puppet~Echo & the Bunnymen~
Tears On The Wardrobe~ The Gurus~ The Swing Of Things
It`s-A-Happening~ Magic Mushrooms~ Nuggets - Original Artyfacts
Little GTO~Rodney & the Brunettes ~Destination: Bomp!
I Love You, Ono ~Stereo Total~ My Melody
Who? ~Brian Jonestown Massacre ~Take It From The Man!
Instrumental ~Tones On Tail ~Everything!
I Walk The Line ~Alien Sex Fiend
Walk Away~Sisters of Mercy~ First and Last and Always
Little Dawn ~Ted Leo / Pharmacists~
Freak Out~Out My Brightest Diamond~Bring Me the Workhorse


Lastly...C'MON! Vote!


*******************************************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home