Monday, November 27, 2006

Menacing Intentions Playlist-11/21/06, The 'Psychedlic Show' with special guest, Alex

*********************************************************************************

"I'm on a bus on psychedelic trip..."

Well, I wasn't on a bus (nor on a trip)...but I was sort of on a psychedelic tip for this show...aided by my special guest and Pirate Cat Colleague, Alex of Post Punk For Post Punks. Many a discussion ensued, peppering the musical playlist with idyllic banter as we discussed music, meaning, and life (as it were). Sometimes in that order, sometimes not...aw, hell we just shot the shit. However, the theme remained: Psychedelia, in various forms (as it were)...see below:

(opener) School In Flames -Pino Donaggio - Carrie

Ain't Like You - the Primates - We Are the Primates
Intro 66 -Zebra Stripes - Destination Bomp!
I Want Him -the Pandoras -It's About Time
I Need You -The Kinks
The Puppet -Echo & the Bunnymen
Around the World -The Three O'Clock -Sixteen Tambourines
Dear Prudence -Siouxsie & The Banshees -Hyaena
High Rise-Ladytron -Witching Hour
Drive Blind -Ride -Smile
Fruitopia Commercial (UK)-Cocteau Twins
Dirty Trip -Air-The Virgin Suicides
Love's Easy Tears-Cocteau Twins -Love's Easy Tears EP
Underground Star -Black Cab -Underground Star
Tears On The Wardrobe -The Gurus- The Swing Of Things
Tomorrow Never Knows -Laughing Sky- Free Inside
Grim Reaper Blues -Entrance -Prayer of Death
Hello, I Love You- The Doors - The Doors -
I Saw My Death In A Dream Last Night -Barracudas -Drop Out With The Barracudas
Sea Of Love -The Mission UK -Carved In Sand


**********************************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home