Thursday, April 19, 2007

Menacing Intentions Playlist-March 20th, 2007...Dedicated to Rider Blue

I lost my dog this past weekend...tragically and suddenly...quickly. This show was dedicated in loving memory to him, Rider Blue.

School In Flames -Pino Donaggio -Carrie

I Am Stretched On Your Grave -Dead Can Dance -Toward The Within
Missing You -A Place To Bury Strangers -APBS
Hot Doggie -Colourbox -Best of Colourbox: 1982-1987
Spaceman -Deardarkhead -Unlock The Valves Of Feeling
You Took - The Church -The Blurred Crusade
Breet -Film School -Film School
I Know You Rider - Janis Joplin- Cheaper Thrills
Peace Dog -The Cult -Electric
I Wanna Be Your Dog -The Stooges -
Sad Days and Lonely Nights - Spiritualized -Sunday Nights: The Songs Of Junior Kimbrough
The Quarterdrawing Of The Dog-Siouxsie & the Banshees -Tinderbox
Sea, Swallow Me - The Moon and the Melodies
Death Is Slowly Coming -Stockholm Monsters - All At Once (Singles 1981-1987)
Second Skin -The Chameleons -This Never Ending Now

*special thanks to Dave, for joining me in the studio*

********************************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home