Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Menacing Intentions Playlist, December 19th, 2006

**********************************************************************
It's friggin' cold (by San Francisco standards)...but the show was hot. O.K., I speak in hyperbole of sorts...but I did get a bit heated on the air about Mary Cheney and the li'l "illigitimate" bun in her oven and the grand hypocrisy of Mr. Bush's public stance on the matter.
In the spirit of the holiday, I countered a rant with rave about holiday giving and the gifts being given to the homeless and the needy in S.F., according to local current events.

There was more...including some music (see below)...check out the podcast...and happy holidays.

School In Flames ~Pino Donaggio ~Carrie
Baby Turns Blue - Virgin Prunes ~If I Die, I Die
Tears Of A Star - Super Heroines ~Love & Pain
Killer "K"~Sex Gang Children ~Empyre And Fall
Baby (Demo) ~Alien Sex Fiend~ Para Abnormal
Spinning Round ~Red Lorry Yellow Lorry
Seven Hail Marys - Flesh For Lulu
When You Go Out ~I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness ~I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness EP
Sudden Death ~The Organ~ Grab That Gun
M Factor ~M~Pop Muzik
Walkin' With The Beast ~The Gun Club ~The Las Vegas Story
Spectre - Christian Death
Mesh And Lace ~Modern English ~Life In The Gladhouse (1980-1984)
The Wind Blows ~Skeletal Family ~Burning
Heartland ~Sisters Of Mercy
Red Light ~Siouxsie & the Banshees ~Kaleidoscope
The Creep~The Primates ~We Are the Primates
The Flood ~BLUE ORCHIDS~ A Darker Bloom
Tower Five ~The Legendary Pink Dots~ The Tower
Spirit In The Sky (Demo) ~We've Got a Fuzzbox & We're Gonna Use It ~Rules And Regulations To Pink Sunshine: The Fuzzbox Story

*****************************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home